SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Experiences With GunMag Warehouse or GunClips.net?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Experiences With GunMag Warehouse or GunClips.net? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
Anybody here have any experience with either GunMag Warehouse or GunClips.net?

Would like to acquire a couple additional mags for my new acquisition and neither my magazine go-to source (TGS) nor any of my other usual sources stock them. The two on-line stores mentioned above claim they do.

The Kimber Shop has them, but they're kinda spendy there.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
I've used GunMagWarehouse with no problems for things that Greg doesn't stock.

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Report This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
GunMagWarehouse is good to go

Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Yup. I’ve also used gunmagwarehouse and they are awesome.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15256 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I've ordered from Gunmag Warehouse a number of times. Good prices, shipping is quick, no problems.

Greg Cote is a member here who sells a lot of magazines; best packaging I've ever seen, quick shipping, and some of the best prices I've found.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Report This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Only ordered once so far from GMW but no issues. Try Greg Cote first always

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3214 | Registered: February 27, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Used gunmagwarehouse numerous times without issue and fast shipping.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the feedback, gentlemen! GMW it shall be, then.

(Took a quick look at Greg Kote's site. Doesn't appear to carry what I'm seeking.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Another satisfied customer with GMW.

Posts: 6891 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Gun mag warehouse has been good to me.

---------------------------------
I know my nation best. That's why I despise it the most. And I know and love my own people too, the swine. I'm a patriot. A dangerous man --Edward Abbey

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager." - William S. Burroughs

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Used both with no issues in the past.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

posted Hide Post
I've ordered from GMW with great results. Hadn't heard of GunClips. Thanks for the tip!

Posts: 243 | Registered: December 05, 1999Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Used both when I cant find what I need from Cote. No problems. GMW often sell used mags at great prices.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16100 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
GMW sold me what I ordered and took it back when it didn't work.

Posts: 3288 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
As an alternative check Sheedy Ern Ern.

Bought several mags there, always quick and decent prices.

Posts: 23489 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
I've always had a good experience with GunMag Warehouse. GregCote is my 1st choice however.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4833 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Report This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Anyone else get credit card fraud after buying from GunMagWarehouse?

Posts: 9974 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Ordered from GMWH at about noon. Received shipping notification by 15:00. Pretty darn fast Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Anyone else get credit card fraud after buying from GunMagWarehouse?

I haven't (yet?), but one of my CCs wouldn't work because their processor, Authorize.Net, insisted the billing address I have GMWH didn't match the one on file for the CC. This despite the fact they matched in every last detail. Switched to a different CC and it went right through.

(I worked with Authorize.Net when I was still employed. My employer used them for CC processing, too. I was not impressed. It all gave me whole new insights into why CC fraud is so rampant.)

posted Hide Post
Was good with gunmagwharehouse until they started charging tax.

Posts: 4658 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
I've always had a good experience with GunMag Warehouse. GregCote is my 1st choice however.

Greg Cote is my first go to but always had good service from Gunmag Warehouse.

Posts: 935 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Report This Post